Service Delivery Administrator: Vacancy
We are a small team of Business Continuity, Resilience and Crisis Management experts and practitioners. Our consultants and associates bring real world experience from careers in the corporate sector, emergency services, counter terrorism, cyber security and crisis press and media.
We are an employee-owned business which gives us the freedom to direct our business ‘from the front’ and allows us the flexibility to adapt our services to the needs of our clients. It also ensures our consultants bring with them the pride and motivation of business ownership. Our team are committed to making sure every engagement is successful and mutually beneficial.
Our mission is to help make organisations more resilient and all our client contracts are set up to be sustainable with a focus on developing long term relationships.
About the role
You will report to the Director of Service Delivery and play an important role in supporting the Service Delivery Team and their delivery of client work.
You will bring an understanding of administration to the team. You will be a highly motivated individual who is looking to put your knowledge into practice and grow with our business.
What the Service Delivery Administrator will be responsible for
- Providing ‘Admin Assistant’ to the Service Delivery Team.
- Administering resources, records, projects, and documents.
- Supporting the Service Delivery leadership.
- Attending meetings and recording minutes.
- Providing office support including client and employee support.
- Supporting the contract delivery process.
- Booking travel.
- Understanding the products and services and supporting the development.
- Scheduling appointments and events.
- Co-ordinating our Continuous Personal Development (CPD) and training program.
- Interacting with other business functions (Marketing, Sales, Finance etc).
- Administering our client and time management tools and processes.
- Ensuring we maintain quality in documents to clients.
- Gathering information on upcoming industry events.
Relevant Experience, Skills, and Mindsets
We are looking for someone who is motivated, and solutions driven. You may be a recent graduate wishing to apply your knowledge and gain experience or someone with previous office admin experience. You will be interested in developing and innovating across all areas of Service Delivery.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Confident using (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Interpreting data
- Research and report writing
- Confident communicator
- Growth mindset
- Passionate about continual personal development.
- Highly organised
- High attention to detail
What does Horizonscan offer you?
Horizonscan is a place where you will play an important role supporting our consultants as they solve complex challenges across a diverse range of organisations from around the world. We encourage creativity, innovation, problem solving and a growth mindset. We understand the need for work-life balance and offer 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays. This is a full-time role based at our head office in Broadstairs and will be subject to a six-month probation period. You must be able to travel to and work from our office.
We are offering a salary of between £23,000 and £25,000 based on the skills and experience you bring. We operate a flexible working structure.
If you are successful, you will be automatically enrolled in our pension scheme and after twelve months you will be eligible to join Horizonscan’s Employee Trust and share in the benefits of employee ownership with us.
I am interested, how do I apply?
1. Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. These will be kept for the duration of the recruitment process. For unsuccessful candidates, CV’s and cover letters will be disposed of in line with our data retention policy.
2. If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will need to provide proof of UK residence and details of two referees (one being your last employer). Our interview process is challenging as we want to recruit the very best talent. The closing date for applications is 31st August 2021. If invited to interview, you will be notified within 10 days of the closing date.
3. Interviews will take place in late September-early October.
We generally receive a high number of responses to the roles we advertise and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Horizonscan is an equal opportunities employer. We respect and adhere to equal opportunities legislation, particularly the Equality Act 2010, as defined in our equality policy